March 3, Reiwa 2
Dear Students and Parents,
President, Toyota National College of Technology
Reiwa Response to the new coronavirus infection at the graduation ceremony and graduation ceremony of the first year of the year
As reported every day, the spread of infection is also recognized in Japan countries regarding the new coronavirus infection.
Therefore, it is necessary to continue to make efforts to respond to infectious diseases.
In light of this situation, the following measures will be taken for the completion and graduation ceremonies scheduled to be held on Wednesday, March 18.
We would like to inform you that we have decided to take it.
○ How to hold the graduation ceremony
・Wednesday, March 18, Reiwa, 10 a.m. ~ 11 a.m.
・Only graduates and faculty members attend.
・Parents and current students (excluding related parties) are not allowed to participate.
* Parents will not be able to enter the ceremony venue, but we plan to prepare a waiting room.
○ The luncheon organized by the support association will be canceled.
○ The event to send graduates by current students will be canceled.
◎Precautions for attending graduation ceremonies
・ In order to control the spread of infection, please wear a mask and practice cough etiquette.
・Please take measures against the cold to ventilate the venue.
* Depending on the future situation, there is a possibility of change in the ceremony.
Please continue to check the website frequently.