Issuance of various certificates (for graduates and graduates)
- Please click here for information on the issuance of various certificates to current students.
How to apply
When applying by mail
who joined the alumni association at the time of graduationMembers of the alumni association of our school who have paid the prescribed annual membership fee can receive the issuance application procedure and the certificate mailing service.
Please apply according to the procedures on the alumni association website.
Most of them join at the time of graduation. Please contact the Alumni Association to see if you are a member.
Toyota National College of Technology Alumni Association
Weekdays 10:00~12:00 13:00~15:00 (except Wednesdays)
E-mail: dousokai_syoumei●toyota-ct.ac.jp (● Please make it a half-width at sign)
Those who did not join the alumni association at the time of graduation
Please mail the following documents:
- Certificate issuance application
Download and fill in the required information
- A copy of your driver’s license, passport, insurance card, etc. proving your identity
* If a representative is applying, a copy of proof of the identity of the agent
and Power of attorney from the graduate to his or her agent (form optional)
(A copy for identification will be enclosed and returned when replying to the certificate.)
- A self-addressed envelope with a stamp and a mailing address and name (Nagagata No. 3)
The amount of stamps to be affixed to the return envelope is as follows
certificate circulation Regular rate If you want express delivery Certificate of Graduation 1~3 messages ¥84 JPY 344 4~9 messages ¥94 JPY 354 Transcript 1~2 messages ¥84 JPY 344 3~4 messages ¥94 JPY 354 Certificate of graduation (completion) and
Set of transcripts
1 set ¥84 JPY 344 2 sets ¥94 JPY 354
471-8525 2-1 Sakaeochō, Toyota-shi
Educational Affairs Section, Student Affairs Division, Toyota National College of Technology
When applying at the counter
Please bring your driver’s license, passport, insurance card, etc. to prove that you are a graduate and apply at the Academic Affairs Section of the Student Affairs Division.
If you are applying for a request by someone other than the graduate, please bring a power of attorney from the graduate to your agent and a driver’s license, passport, insurance card, etc. proving that the agent is you. It cannot be issued on the same day, so you will have to come to the counter again at a later date. If you are unable to come to the counter to pick it up, please attach a stamp and submit a return envelope (Nagagata No. 3) with your name and address to be sent along with the certificate issuance application and we will mail it to you.
Toyota National College of Technology
Educational Affairs Section, Student Affairs Division (Welfare Hall 1F)
Weekdays 9:00~11:30 12:15~17:00
* Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and summer holidays (Obon holidays)
Estimated number of days required for issuance
Certificate of graduation, transcript
After 2 p.m. the next day for applications made by 1 p.m.
(Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and general holidays)
Survey documents, English certificates, etc.
About 1~2 weeks
* The above number of days does not include the period of mailing, etc.
* If you wish to receive your receipt by the date specified in the qualification exam, please apply with plenty of time to spare.
Types of certificates
Certificate of graduation, certificate of completion (major), academic transcript, certificate of credits, certificate of acquisition of courses, survey
* Graduation, completion, and transcripts can also be issued in English. If you wish to have the issue issued in English, please include your name in English on the application for issuance. (It will be described as requested by the person.) )
* If you graduated after March 7 and applied for a “transcript” or “certificate of credits”, it will be a “credit acquisition / academic transcript”. (It is also a combination of two certificates)
- Issuance of certificates is free of charge.
- We do not mail overseas or send in electronic media such as PDF. If you live overseas, please ask a representative in Japan country to pick it up.
- We do not accept applications by phone or e-mail.
- Personal information at the time of certificate application will not be used for any purpose other than the procedure for issuing the certificate.
- If you have any other questions, please contact the Academic Affairs Section of the Student Affairs Division using the form below.
Toyota National College of Technology, Educational Affairs Section
Handling of Personal Information
The personal information you enter in this form will be used only to the extent necessary for the response, and will not be used for any other purpose.
Request for receiving permission setting
If you have set “domain-specified reception settings” or “settings to reject receiving e-mails from PCs” for the purpose of preventing spam, etc., you may not receive response emails sent from our school. Please set the reception permission settings so that you can receive emails from @toyota-ct.ac.jp.