Disclosure of Educational Information
Educational and Research Objectives
- Article 1 The purpose of the School is to teach deeply specialized arts and to cultivate the skills necessary for occupation in accordance with the spirit of the Fundamental Law of Education and the School Education Law.
- Educational Objectives and Concrete Achievement Target
Basic Organization for Education and Research
Educational organization, number of teachers, degree and achievements of each faculty member
Admissions policy, number of students, advancement and employment status, higher education and employment information
- Admissions Policy
- Number of students
- Career Status of Graduates
- Information on higher education and employment
Course subjects, lesson methods and contents, lesson plans
Evaluation of learning achievements and certification standards for graduation and completion
- Academic Regulations of Toyota Kosen
- Toyota Kosen Examination and Academic Performance Evaluation Regulations
- Regulations concerning the accreditation of Toyota Kosen’s courses, acquisition of credits, advancement, graduation, etc.
- Regulations on the acquisition of credits for the Toyota Kosen
- Available degrees Graduated from the main course: Associate degree (engineering) Completion of major course: Bachelor of Engineering
* For Bachelor of Engineering students, students must earn the prescribed credits in their major and pass the examination and examination for learning achievements conducted by the University Reform Support and Degree Granting Organization.
Facilities and equipment, education and research environment
Tuition, Admission, and Other Fees
Toyota Kosen Public Relations
Information Disclosure System
Based on the “Act on Information Disclosure Held by Incorporated Administrative Agencies, etc. (Heisei 13 Law No. 140)”, our school will disclose information as follows.
Those who can request disclosure
Anyone can request disclosure, regardless of age, nationality, individual, or corporation.
Documents that can be requested for disclosure
Documents, drawings, and electromagnetic records created or obtained by the school’s staff in the course of their duties that are in the possession of the school for organizational use are eligible. However, this excludes official gazettes, white papers, newspapers, magazines, books, and other materials published for the purpose of selling to an unspecified number of people.
Contact point for information disclosure
Toyota Kosen, General Affairs Division, General Affairs Planning Section
Address : 〒471-8525 Aichi-ken, Toyota-shi, Sakae-cho 2-1-1
TEL ： 0565-36-5902 FAX ： 0565-36-5930
Opening hours : 8:30~17:00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays (12/28~1/3)) )
Flow until publication
|Identifying Claims||Please decide the content of disclosure by contacting the corporate document file management book (corporate document file management system) or the information disclosure desk (general affairs planning section, General Affairs Division).|
|Submission of disclosure request form (payment of disclosure request fee)||Please fill in the required items on the “Request for Disclosure of Corporate Documents” and submit it to the Information Disclosure Desk (General Affairs Planning Section, General Affairs Division) with a disclosure request fee (300 yen per case).
Download Corporate Document Disclosure Request Form (PDF)
|Acceptance of disclosure request and amendment of disclosure request||field
by means of
|If there are any deficiencies in the contents of the disclosure request form, we will request the disclosure requester to amend the disclosure request. The period during which this amendment is made will not be included in the 30-day deadline for disclosure decisions, etc.|
|Inquiry of opinions to specific third parties in documents||If the identified corporate document contains third-party (corporate, etc.) information, we will ask the third party for their opinion on the disclosure depending on the content of the information.|
|Decision on disclosure, etc.||Decisions on disclosure, etc. will be made based on the “Notice of Decision on Disclosure of Corporate Documents”, etc.
(3~5 will be implemented within 30 days in principle)
|Receipt of Notice of Disclosure Decision, etc., and Submission of Request for Disclosure Method (Payment of Disclosure Implementation Fee)||30
by means of
|The “Request for Implementation Method of Disclosure of Corporate Documents” must be submitted within 30 days from the date of notification. If the school deems it inappropriate to ask the disclosure requester to bear the implementation fee for economic reasons, etc., the fee may be reduced or waived.|
|Disclosure of corporate documents (inspection and receipt of copies, etc.)||Disclosure will be carried out by inspection at the Information Disclosure Desk or by issuing a copy. If you wish to disclose by sending a copy, a separate postage fee will be required. (Please pay the actual postage fee in advance with postage stamps.) )|
|Request for further disclosure||In principle, it is possible to request further disclosure within 30 days from the date of disclosure. In this case, there is no disclosure request fee. (However, a disclosure implementation fee is required.) )|
|Objections||If you are dissatisfied with the disclosure decision, you can file an objection with the President of the National Institute of Technology. We will ask for opinions from the Information Disclosure and Personal Information Protection Review Board (which conducts investigations and deliberations in a fair and neutral manner from a third-party standpoint).”|
|Tribunals and Decisions|
Rules for Information Disclosure
- Toyota National College of Technology Document Management Guidelines
- Toyota National College of Technology Information Disclosure Guidelines
- National Information Disclosure System (Link to Administrative Management Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) (External link)
Handling of Personal Information at Toyota Kosen
Toyota Kosen is deeply aware of the importance of protecting personal information and handles personal information appropriately as follows.
- We will strive to protect personal information by complying with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, the Personal Information Management Regulations of the National College of Technology, and other norms.
- When acquiring personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use to the person and acquire it.
- When retaining personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use and retain it only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will endeavor to ensure that the retained personal information matches the past or present facts.
- We will not inform others of the content of personal information obtained in the course of our business or use it for unjust purposes.
- We will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of retained personal information and to properly manage retained personal information.
Efforts to Address Research Misconduct
- Initiatives of the National College of Technology Organization
- Contact for Reporting Public Interest Reports, Misuse of Research Funds, etc., and Misconduct in Research Activities (Link to National College of Technology Organization’s website)
- Detailed Regulations on the Handling of Public Research Funds, etc. at Toyota Kosen
The Bylaws stipulate the Deputy Compliance Promotion Officer and the Consultation Desk as follows.
【Deputy Compliance Promotion Officer】
Department Head, Department Head, Library Director, Center Director, Technical Director, Administrative Director
Administrative procedures related to public research funds, etc.
General Affairs Planning Section, General Affairs Division
Rules for the use of public research funds, etc.
Finance Section, General Affairs Division
Finance Section, General Affairs Division