Recruitment of Research Students, Auditing Students, and Non-degree Students
If you would like to apply for research students, auditing students, or non-degree students in the 5th year of Reiwa, please contact the Academic Affairs Section of the Student Affairs Division.
- Research Student Application Guidelines (Application Closed)
- Auditing Student Application Guidelines
– No credit
- Non-degree student application guidelines
-Credit credits available
*Application period: Early March every year, early September for the second semester only
Toyota National College of Technology
Academic Affairs Section, Student Affairs Division
(When sending an e-mail, ★ replace @ with @.) ）
Re-enrollment of expelled students
If you have withdrawn from our school and wish to re-enroll, please contact us at the following address.
*Application deadline: the end of November every year
Exemption from examination fees due to natural disasters, etc.
I would like to express my heartfelt sympathy to the people of the affected areas and those who have been affected by the disaster. Based on the ruling of the President of the National Institute of Technology, our school will conduct the selection of students entering the National College of Technology as follows. See below for details.
- Exemption of examination fee for applicants who have been damaged by disasters in areas covered by the Disaster Relief Act
- Application for Exemption from Examination Fee (Areas to which the Disaster Relief Act applies)
- Request for Refund of Examination Fee (Areas to which the Disaster Relief Act applies)