Administrative Procedures and Contact Information
Educational Affairs Section
- Notification of absence
If you have influenza or new coronavirus infection, please click here.
- Certificate (enrollment, grades, expected graduation)
- Changes to address and name
- Entrance examinations and student recruitment
Student Support Section
- Cars, Motorcycles and Bicycles Registration
- Extracurricular activities, health and hygiene, student counseling, student ID card issuance
- Employment support, scholarships
- Student dormitories
Student dormitory (高志寮)
Student dormitory (Risshi dormitory)
Issuance of various certificates (for current students)
- Please click here for information on the issuance of various certificates after graduation.
Notice from the Student Affairs Division
If you wish to have various certificates issued, please contact the Student Affairs Office. Please note that it takes several days to issue the certificate, so please allow plenty of time for the procedure.
The following certificates will be issued after 2 p.m. the next day if they are applied for by 1 p.m.
・Certificate of enrollment
・Academic transcript (Japanese)
・Certificate of expected graduation
・Certificate of graduation
・Health checkup certificate (job hunting, internship only)
Certificates other than the above will take about one week to be issued, so please apply with plenty of time.
(It may take longer to issue a survey or recommendation letter, etc., as it may take longer because it must be filled out by your academic advisor, etc.) ）
*For other certificates, please consult with the counter.
471-8525 2-1 Sakaeochō, Toyota-shi
Educational Affairs Section, Student Affairs Division, Toyota National College of Technology
- Issuance of certificates is free of charge.
- We do not mail overseas or send in electronic media such as PDF. If you live overseas, please ask a representative in Japan country to pick it up.
- We do not accept applications by phone or e-mail.
- Personal information at the time of certificate application will not be used for any purpose other than the procedure for issuing the certificate.
- If you have any other questions, please contact us using the inquiry form below.