If you wish to apply for the new study support system (scholarship + tuition reduction) in the 5th academic year of Reiwa higher education, please check the application procedure and complete the procedure.
Target students: Households exempt from inhabitant tax and households equivalent to those in the 4th~5th grades of the main course and the 1st~2nd year of the major course
1. Confirmation of the outline of the new system
We support the desire to learn New study support system for higher education: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (mext.go.jp) and
Please read the Scholarship Guide booklet carefully to get an overview of the new system.
2. Review the requirements
Please enter your income for 2022 (January ~ December 2022) in the “Academic Advancement Fund Simulator” and check if your financial situation meets the requirements.
* The “Academic Fund Simulator” is only a guide and may differ from the actual results.
* Enrollment hires in April 2023 are screened based on income as of 2021 (the year before last). Even if you were not selected in April, if your income in 2022 is lower than in 2021, you may be hired by applying this time.
3. Submit the application documents to the Student Support Section Deadline: Friday, October 13, Reiwa 5
Please print out the following documents 1~6, fill them out, and submit them to the Student Support Office by the deadline.
If you are absent for a long time, please send it by simple registered mail, letter pack, or other means that can be traced. * If you do not have a printing environment, please contact the Student Support Section by Friday, September 29.
1 Scholarship Confirmation Letter (printed on both sides)
2 2023 Scholarnet Input Draft Form (Draft Completed)
3 Mount for submission of transfer destination account
4 Application for Reduction of Tuition (Form A 1) (printed on both sides) There is an example of filling out on pages 3 and 4.
5 Study plan (printed on both sides)
6 Pre-Application Checklist
4. Enter Scholarnet and submit My Number Deadline: Friday, October 27, Reiwa
If there are no deficiencies in the application documents, additional application documents (Scholarship Net user ID, password and My Number submission form) will be distributed.
Please complete the input from the Internet with the issued user ID and password.
Please fill in the application receipt number displayed when the entry is completed on the My Number submission form and send it to the Japan Student Services Organization by registered mail within one week of registration.
Student Support Section, Student Affairs Division
★ to @ and send an email.