If you wish to apply for the new study support system for higher education in the Reiwa 4th academic year, please check the application procedure and complete the procedure.
Target students: Households exempt from inhabitant tax and households equivalent to those in the 4th~5th grades of the main course and the 1st~2nd year of the major course
1. Confirmation of the outline of the new system
We support the desire to learn New study support system for higher education: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (mext.go.jp) and
Please read the Scholarship Booklet carefully to get an overview of the new system.
2. Review the requirements
Please enter your income for 2021 (January ~ December 2021) into the “Higher Education Fund Simulator” and check if your financial situation meets the requirements.
* The “Academic Fund Simulator” is only a guide and may differ from the actual results.
* Enrollment hires in April 2022 are screened based on income as of 2020 (the year before last). Even if you were not selected in April, if your income in 2021 is lower than in 2020, you may be hired by applying this time.
3. Submit the application documents to the Student Support Section Deadline: Wednesday, September 28, Reiwa
Please print out the following documents 1~6, fill them out, and submit them to the Student Support Office by the deadline.
If you submit by mail, please send it by mail by a trackable means such as simple registered mail or letter pack. * If you do not have a printing environment, please contact the Student Support Section.
1 Scholarship Confirmation Letter (printed on both sides)
2 2022 Scholarship Net Input Draft Preparation Form (Complete Draft)
3 Mounts for submitting bank transfer accounts
4 There is an example of filling out the application form for tuition reduction (printed on both sides) on pages 3 and 4.
5 Study plan (printed on both sides)
6 Pre-Application Checklist
7 (For those who apply by mail) 1 letter pack light for return
Please enclose your address, name, telephone number, etc. in the address.
4. Enter Scholarship Net and submit My Number Deadline: Wednesday, October 5, Reiwa 4
If there are no deficiencies in the application documents, additional application documents (Scholarship Net user ID, password and My Number submission form) will be distributed.
Please complete the input from the Internet with the issued user ID and password.
Please fill in the application receipt number displayed when you complete the entry on the My Number submission form and send it to the Japan Student Services Organization by registered mail within one week of registration.