English Top Page
Coop. with Regions
Cooperation with Regional Communities
Colleges of technology, as institutions of higher education,develop research activities in order to adapt the content of their educational programs to science and technology advancements.
A collaboration research center of technology has been established in National Institute of Technology,Toyota College.The college and regional industries work together on cooperative and joint research projects at the center, stimulating both college activities and regional communities.
- Technical seminars
- Tour of research facilities
- Interchange between industry engineers and college staff
- Promotion of cooperative research
- Technological consultation
- Construction of researchers database
- Declaration of research and development results
- Practical engineering education program
Contact us about this page< SOUMU >General Affairs Section: Tel.+81-565-36-5902